- The Nursery is registered as an Early Years provider with West Sussex County Council and is able to provide 3 hours per day free of charge for 3 and 4 year olds to a maximum of 15 hours per week. This is shown as a credit on the invoice.
- The minimum number of sessions per week is 3 mornings.
- The Nursery is open 34 weeks of the year.
- Fees include a snack for morning break.
- The morning session includes a lunch period and pupils are asked to bring a packed lunch.
- Regular afternoon sessions are charged at this rate. Occasional afternoon sessions can be booked at a cost of £17.25 per session, by consulting the Nursery Manager to confirm that space is available.
- There is no Sibling Discount applicable to Nursery School Fees.
- There will be a charge for extended days (from 3.20pm until 5:00pm) of £10 per day.